m88cvf vui ve_cá cược bóng đá hợp pháp_tỷ lệ cá độ bóng đá
The purpose of Briercrest Athletics is to go for gold as the premier athletic program in Canada (Isaiah 60:17). Our focus with our student athletes is whole-person development- graduating men and women who model the character and competencies of Jesus Christ in all areas of life.
Our focus with you, our valued alumni, friends, and partners, is to stand united as Clippers, committed to walking alongside the present members and working together to build the future of Briercrest Athletics.
We need our alumni, friends, and partners to grab hold of the vision that God has provided for Briercrest Athletics and get actively involved in helping us develop Total Champions.
There are three ways for you to become involved as a Nation Investor:
- Gold level citizenship ($3000/yr +)
- Navy level citizenship ($1500-$3000)
- White level citizenship (<$1500)
Whether you're a gold, navy, or white level citizen of the Nation, you are making a significant contribution to advancing the purpose and vision of Briercrest Athletics. Your contribution will go toward several things:
- scholarships for the next generation of Briercrest student-athletes
- playing in exhibition games and tournaments in preparation for competing for league championships
- upgrading our athletic facilities
You are a builder of the future of Briercrest athletics. There are many other ways that you can become a citizen of the Nation. We are looking for alumni, friends, and partners who can help us in the following areas:
- Nation recruiters: Citizens who will help us recruit the next generation of student-athletes.
- Nation employers: Citizens who can provide summer employment, internships, and entry-level and/or career positions for grads and upcoming grads.
- Nation connectors: Citizens who can connect us to other alumni or corporate sponsors or who can open doors to strategic relationships that will help advance the purpose of Briercrest Athletics.
Pay the Gift Card Way
Briercrest Athletics' reintroduction of the “Pay the Gift Card Way” is a great way to help Feed and Fuel the Briercrest Nation.
The “Pay the Gift Card Way” is a program where you purchase a set amount of gift cards for grocery stores in Canada through Community Charity Service and a portion of the money goes directly to Briercrest Athletics. This allows you to raise money for the Briercrest Nation without spending any additional money from your household budget.
The way that the program works is that a person pays a set amount of money towards selected gift cards each month and then Community Charity Services sends a set percentage to Briercrest Athletics. Instead of paying $150 for groceries with your credit card you simply buy $150 of gift cards and use them for groceries instead.
Some people may be familiar with this program already, as it used to be called “Eat to Give.” Along with a name change from the “Eat to Give” and “Fuel to Give” campaigns to simply “Pay the Gift Card Way,” the promotion now allows a person to use their credit card to pay for the gift cards, rather than directly out of one’s bank account.
For more information on the “Pay the Gift Card Way” program visit the website at charityservices.ca. On the website there is a 5 minute video under the Eat to Give tab (CCS Video). This video gives a very simple explanation of how the program works.
Note: Put “Briercrest College” in the section for “You are making a donation to”:
Four key service features:
- All orders are guaranteed through Canada Post. If packages are lost in the mail, they will be replaced.
- Gift cards are mailed directly to participant’s home.
- CCS offers credit card as a payment method. This lowers the contribution, but allows you to pay with credit card and collect reward/air mile points. Briercrest receives a 3% donation on groceries and 2% on gas when using automatic bank withdrawal, and 1.5% and 1% donation respectively when using credit card.
- CCS offers a charitable tax receipt to participants, this alone is a very significant benefit.
For more information on how to Fuel and Feed the Nation the "Gift Card Way" contact firstname.lastname@example.org